Spray Nozzle Careers at BETE:
Reports to Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance on all CNC machines and other equipment.
- Maintain the integrity of BETE's facility.
- Repair of all machinery in the shop including electromechanical repair.
- Implement and maintain the Plant Hazardous Waste System including record keeping requirements and generate reports in support of this function.
- Perform activities as required or as directed to ensure compliance with all state, federal & local environmental regulations and laws.
- Implement and maintain the plant Lockout/Tagout system and work with plant safety team to ensure OSHA compliance on the shop floor.
- Organize and maintain the Maintenance Crib. Establish and maintain an inventory of spare parts and supplies in support of shop requirements.
- Manage outside services.
- Manage the organization of the back lot.
- Responsible for all snow and ice removal from walkways and entrances.
- Responsible for keeping shop floors clean and removal of trash.
- Other general maintenance and repair as directed by the supervisor.
- Must possess proficiency in equipment repair skills.
- Must possess a strong mechanical background.
- Possess good electromechanical troubleshooting.
- Must be able to hold an OSHA forklift and hoist license.
- Must be able to pass the MA state boiler exam "special to operate".
- Must be computer literate in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be capable to climb a ladder and possibly work on a machine from that ladder.
- Possessing millwright experience and basic plumbing & wiring knowledge a plus.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Must have the ability and desire to learn.
- Must be a strong problem solver.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess skills to work well in a small team.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High School diploma or equivalent professional experience.
We are looking for a motivated Bookkeeper to work in a fast paced Accounts Receivable department.
- Run bank report, apply ACH/wires and book payments
- Apply Cash Receipts and submit bank deposit
- Run Credit Cards for customers - Approve or not approve goods for shipment
- Conduct collection calls to delinquent customers
- Run credit and customer references on customers
- Run and send Daily Reports to our outside sales representatives and internal finance reports
- Run and send Weekly Reports
- Run and send Bi-Monthly Reports
- Run and send Monthly Reports
- Assist Accounting Mgr. in balancing accounts and month end closings
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Basic computer data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software packages (i.e. MS Word and Excel)
- Ability to comfortably use a Windows operating system
- Ability to use faxing and mail processing office equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Formal instruction in use of MS Word
Use creativity and engineering skills to design products for customers with fluid spray processes problems in a diverse range of critical industrial processes. Implement product and process improvements to improve product lines and support world class quality manufacturing and customer service at a dynamic and growing company.
- Work on the full scope of the product design process as a member of the Design team and interact with customers, Sales, Applications Engineering, Quality, R&D, and Manufacturing to create innovative design solutions for customers' spray process problems in the fast paced fluids industry
- Provide technical product line expertise to support manufacturing processes such as CNC machining of polymers and alloys, investment casting and welding of a range of alloys
- Develop prototypes, analyze test data, create design documents, and make design change recommendations for new and existing products
- Standardize and improve product lines and design processes using engineering principles
- Utilize equipment such as a rapid prototype machine, coordinate measurement machine and water spray lab to expand the technical design basis for BETE products
- Ability to interact with people and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work as a team member
- Creativity, initiative and problem solving using engineering skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with 3D CAD packages (AutoDesk Inventor preferred) and MS office software
- Demonstrated proficiency with design practices and manufacturing processes applied to product design for manufacturing
- Ability to identify process improvements and solve technical problems
- Understanding of fluid dynamics, R&D, and CAD/CAM manufacturing is a plus
- Experience with pressure piping codes and standards, such as ASME B31.3, and design of welded assemblies is a plus
- Experience with design of control systems is a plus
- Fluids background is a plus
- Four year degree in an engineering or science discipline or equivalent professional experience
CNC Machinist - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- The individuals should possess the ability, aptitude, and desire to succeed in a participative team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivational qualities
- Has a receptive attitude toward innovative/non-traditional manufacturing concepts
- Operate and set up CNC machine tools
- Utilize gages and test equipment to ensure part quality
- Blue print/engineering drawing interpretation
- Respect and follow safety rules and work practices
If you meet these requirements and are interested in working for a very well-established, successful, and progressive company, please submit your resume to:
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc.
50 Greenfield Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
BETE offers a competitive benefits package including 401k with company match; profit sharing; bi-annual bonuses; health, dental, and life insurances; generous paid time off; 11 1/2 paid holidays; on-site fitness facility; and annual fall company outing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
BETE is renowned for its technical expertise in spray technology. Established in 1950, we have expanded from one patented nozzle on which the company was founded to a full-service, global supplier of spray technology. BETE continues to grow, as a family owned company, developing and producing its products at our company headquarters and manufacturing plant in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.
Spray nozzles play a critical, and many times unheralded, role to optimize a wide variety of industrial processes by saving energy, enhancing life safety, improving process efficiency, and making a multitude of ordinary and unique products possible. Spray nozzles are used in almost every industry, including refineries, power plants, mining, steel making, chemical plants, pulp and paper, and food production. Spray nozzle applications in these industries are even more varied, which is why over 50% of our products are designed and manufactured as custom solutions. This level of customization is possible as design, manufacturing, and testing are all in one location.
Our long-term view of growth is built on expanding our technology and translating it to customer needs. BETE is appreciated by our customers for our high quality products, responsive customer service, and innovative technical expertise.