Spray Nozzle Careers at BETE:
1st Shift Foundry - floating position
Interested individuals will be prepared to learn and maintain the necessary skills to manufacture product in the pouring area, the shell room, breakout, and wax room. Core hours are 6 am-2:30 pm but must be flexible to alter hours if needed.
General foundry requirements:
- Follow written and verbal instructions from lead people.
- Follow written instructions including auxiliary data on the EDA job ticket and work procedures.
- Maintain and organize accurate paperwork.
- Must be able to wear N95 respirator.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Meet all applicable safety requirements.
- Adapt well to changing priorities.
- Make accurate part transfers within our ERP system. Keep accurate part counts.
- Notify lead people or supervisors of anything that may adversely affect part quality or the ability to ship an order on time.
- Ability to follow ERP software schedule as prioritized in the department job queue screen.
- Slurry testing and maintenance procedures.
- Follow shell building procedures as written or directed.
- Must be able to work in close proximity to an electrical induction coil.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to work safely around molten metal.
- Follow written and verbal instructions from lead people.
- Be able to obtain MA State Department of Safety "Special to Operate" boiler's license and safely operate the Autoclave de-waxing system using a high pressure steam boiler.
- Must be able to meticulously segregate material by alloy.
- Keep jobs identified throughout the breakout process.
- Show the ability to cut parts off gating without damaging parts with current equipment.
- Must be able to belt remaining gate from parts without damaging them.
- Run the A.W.Bell hydraulic assisted belt sander.
- Gain understanding of the wax material code procedure and its relationship to heat treating procedures.
- Be able to learn to run the high temp heat treat furnace.
- Ability to safely work with KOH salt tank for shell removal.
- When directed by the supervisor you will also be available to the wax room.
Customer Service Representative
BETE Fog Nozzle provides industrial nozzles world-wide through an extensive network of representatives, distributors, and direct sales. Our Customer Service Representatives provide the necessary services to support the sales process from beginning to end and include:
- Assisting customers with nozzle selection
- Reviewing customer bids and order contracts
- Negotiating terms and conditions with customers as necessary
- Coordinating with the engineering staff to provide technical information and solutions
- Determine or establish pricing for standard and special nozzles
- Processing complex and detailed orders and bids, which often includes working with Quality, Design Engineering, and Applications Engineering
- Monitoring order fulfillment and resolving any post-sales issues that may arise
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Customer Service Representative with a demonstrated aptitude for working with technical, mechanical, and industrial products. Knowledge of a second language, while not required, is an added benefit. If you meet these requirements and are interested in working for a very well-established, successful and progressive company, please submit your resume to: Lisa Bardwell, Customer Service Manager, email@example.com
CNC Machinist - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- The individuals should possess the ability, aptitude, and desire to succeed in a participative team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivational qualities
- Has a receptive attitude toward innovative/non-traditional manufacturing concepts
- Operate and set up CNC machine tools
- Utilize gages and test equipment to ensure part quality
- Blue print/engineering drawing interpretation
- Respect and follow safety rules and work practices
Technical Services Engineer
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. is looking for a talented individual to be a technical liaison between customers' needs and BETE's capabilities.
You will work with a wide variety of customers in many industries from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, each with their own specific needs. You will work to understand those needs and leverage BETE's extensive manufacturing capabilities to meet them with either standard or custom products. To accomplish this you must have excellent organizational and time management skills and be able to communicate well with a wide variety of people. Success also requires development of close working relationships with Design Engineering, Sales, and Manufacturing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to define, analyze, and solve technical problems using engineering skills
- Ability to clearly communicate information to a variety of people
- Ability to quickly learn, retain, and use product knowledge
- Comfortable with quickly learning and using a variety of software packages
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to train others and evaluate their level of understanding
- Ability to travel a few times per year
- Completion of a four year degree in an engineering or science discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Fluids background a plus
- Experience with a pressure fabrication code (B31.3, B31.1, BPVC Sec VIII-1, etc.) a plus
About BETE Fog Nozzle
BETE Fog Nozzle is renowned for its technical expertise in spray technology. Established in 1950, we have expanded from one patented nozzle on which the company was founded to a full service global supplier of spray technology. BETE continues to grow, as a family owned company, developing and producing its products at our company headquarters and manufacturing plant in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.
Spray nozzles play a critical, and many times unheralded, role to optimize a wide variety of industrial processes by saving energy, enhancing life safety, improving process efficiency, and making a multitude of ordinary and unique products possible. Spray nozzles are used in almost every industry, including refineries, power plants, mining, steel making, chemical plants, pulp and paper, and food production. Spray nozzle applications in these industries are even more varied, which is why over 50% of our products are designed and manufactured as custom solutions. This level of customization is possible as design, manufacturing, and testing are all in one location.
Our long-term view of growth is built on expanding our technology and translating it to customer needs. BETE is appreciated by our customers for our high quality products, responsive customer service, and innovative technical expertise.
If you are a motivated individual that enjoys a different problem every day, the engineering team at BETE could be the place for you.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in working for a very well-established, successful, and progressive company, please submit your resume to:
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc.
50 Greenfield Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
BETE offers a competitive benefits package including 401k with company match; profit sharing; bi-annual bonuses; health, dental, and life insurances; generous paid time off; 11 1/2 paid holidays; on-site fitness facility; and annual fall company outing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V