Car Wash Nozzles
High pressure wash nozzles used in automated car wash units
BETE offers a selection of high-quality nozzles that can fill the various roles needed at a drive-through car wash operation. We specialize in optimizing the performance of our nozzles so you can keep operating costs low. We can help to select the proper nozzles for spraying the wide range of products (water, soap, wax, sealant, etc.) utilized in these applications. We have decades of experience working with inbay automatic, self-serve, and conveyor car washes, which is why we are trusted by companies in industries around the world.
Contact us today to speak with your engineers about finding the best nozzles to fit your needs.
Common Car Wash Nozzle Uses:
- High Impact (Recommended Nozzles: BJ, NF, FF): BETE’s high pressure, Flat Fan nozzles are ideal for removing dirt and detergent from the car.
- Rinse (Recommended Nozzles: WL, MPL, CW): our Full Cone nozzles spray water evenly over a large area - which is useful for the presoak and/or first wash of the car.
- Misting (Recommended Nozzles: MicroWhirl, UltiMist): Misting nozzles provide fine atomization of the spray media and they often are used for coating the cars and underbody towards the end of the wash.
- Common Nozzle Types: Whirl, Fan
- Common Spray Patterns: Full Cone, Flat Fan
- Common Materials: Plastic, Brass
- Preferred BETE models: BJ, NF, FF, WL, MPL, CW, MicroWhirl, UltiMist
- Important factors to consider: pressure, flow rate, spray angle
- Our experienced engineers can help determine which nozzle is best for your application.
Typical operating conditions for this application are listed for each nozzle
Full (F) or Hollow Cone (H)
80° and 120°
MaxiPass L Nozzle
0.12 to 2.03 gpm
0.37 - 16.4 gph