Part and Product Cooling Nozzles
Cool hot parts on conveyors from pre-treatment ovens
BETE provides a range of high-quality nozzles that are useful for reducing the temperature of various components and parts using a deluge spray. Many production processes require the product to be hot during work and then cooled back to ambient temperature. In metal processing industries, castings, extrusions, and hot-worked products fall into this category, as do any components that have been heat treated. In the food industry, many products are packaged hot and must be cooled before storage and shipment. Regardless of whether you are cooling steel or soup, BETE can provide the right nozzle for your application.
Contact us today to speak with our engineers about finding the best nozzles to fit your needs. Our engineers are available to review your product cooling application to help verify quantity and type of nozzles required based on the cooling fluid flow requirements and specific material and shape of your products.
Common Product Cooling Nozzle Uses:
- Conveyor Cooling (Recommended Nozzles: BJ, NF, NFD, FF): BETE’s Flat Fan nozzles provide the even spray coverage needed to cover parts as they travel on conveyors.
- Stationary Cooling (Recommended Nozzles: TF, WL, CW, MPL, MaxiPass): Our Full Cone nozzles can cover a wide area with water and are useful for thoroughly cooling parts that are sitting still.
- Extrusion Cooling (Recommended Nozzles: BJ, NF, WL, CW, MPL, MaxiPass): Our fan and Full Cone nozzles provide the even coverage required to cool extruded products as they travel through a dedicated cooling zone.
- Complex Casting Cooling (Recommended Nozzles: XA): Some complex castings have varying wall thickness and require adjustable nozzles to cool the part evenly. Our air-atomizing XA series of nozzles can be tailored to handle these castings.
- Common Nozzle Types: Flat Fan, Full Cone, Air Atomizing
- Common Spray Patterns: Flat Fan, Full Cone, Misting
- Common Materials: Stainless Steel
- Preferred BETE models: BJ, NF, NFD, FF, TF, WL, CW, MaxiPass, MPL, XA
- Important factors to consider: product material, product shape and thickness, product speed, temperatures, flow rates, operating pressures
- Our experienced engineers can help determine which nozzle is best for your application.
Typical operating conditions for this application are listed for each nozzle
Full (F) or Hollow Cone (H)
80° and 120°
MaxiPass L Nozzle
0.12 to 2.03 gpm