Packed Scrubber Spray Nozzles
Distribute scrubbing liquor in scrubbers or water in humidifiers
BETE is a global leader in providing scrubber nozzle solutions for packing columns. In packed bed scrubbers, nozzles evenly spray scrubbing fluid onto the packing material creating a thin film of liquid on the packing. As the gas to be scrubbed passes upward through the packing material, it contacts the liquid film providing an opportunity for the chemical reaction to occur between the scrubbing liquid and the process gas.
Packing columns can vary widely in design, and BETE engineers have decades of experience in creating custom solutions for all types of packing applications.
Common Designs and Specifications:
- Common Nozzle Types: Whirl
- Common Spray Patterns: Full Cone
- Common Materials: PVC, Polypropylene, PTFE
- Clog-resistance is critical in many applications. BETE models such as the MaxiPass and IS lines are excellent solutions for liquids that contain particulates and foreign matter.
- Preferred BETE models: NC, MaxiPass, IS, WL
- Important factors to consider: evenness of coverage, flow rate
- Our experienced engineers can help determine which nozzle is best for your application.
- Distribute water in humidifiers
- Chemical and petrochemical industries; power generation
Typical operating conditions for this application are listed for each nozzle
Used in pairs