Roll Lubrication and Cooling Nozzles
Cool rolls in steel strip mills
BETE offers a variety of high-quality, Flat Fan nozzles that are useful for roll lubrication and cooling applications in steel and aluminum mills. Our nozzles can spray water or oil-based coolants along the rollers during the manufacturing process. The dovetailed NFD series of Flat Fan nozzles allows for easy maintenance through quick replacement and repeatable alignment.
Contact us today to speak with our engineers about finding the best nozzles to fit your needs. Our engineers excel at selecting nozzles from our extensive inventory to create a custom solution for your application - including your specific operating pressures, spray angles, and spray coverage requirements.
Common Designs and Specifications:
- Common Nozzle Types: Flat Fan
- Common Spray Patterns: Flat Fan
- Common Materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Preferred BETE models: NF, NFD, BJ, HydroPulse
- Important factors to consider: pressure, spray angle and coverage, easy maintenance
- Our experienced engineers can help determine which nozzle is best for your application.
Typical operating conditions for this application are listed for each nozzle