Street Cleaning / Water Truck Nozzles / Street Flushing Nozzles
High impact wash down nozzles clear loose debris from streets, walkways
BETE provides a wide variety of nozzles which are useful for a range of street cleaning and water truck applications. Our engineers have decades of experience in designing custom nozzles solutions that are reliable in the most demanding scenarios.
Example uses include:
- Street cleaning (Recommended Nozzles: NF, SPN): BETE’s high pressure, Flat Fan nozzles are ideal for pushing sand, dirt, and other debris off of roads and paved surfaces. Our nozzles are designed to withstand high pressure operating conditions.
- Dirt Road Dust Prevention (Recommended Nozzles: NF, FF): Our fan nozzles spray water evenly over a large area - useful for applying water along dirt roads, construction sites, and fairgrounds to prevent large dust clouds created by vehicle or animal travel.
- Brush Fire Vehicles (Recommended Nozzles: NF, FF): Brush fire vehicles must spray water near their truck to extinguish fires as they fight fire in remote places. BETE’s line of fan nozzles are a reliable and durable solution for installation on these vehicles.
- Common Nozzle Types: Flat Fan
- Common Spray Patterns: Flat Fan
- Common Materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Preferred BETE models: NF, FF, SPN
- Important factors to consider: operating pressure, flow rate, spray angle, and coverage
- Our experienced engineers can help determine which nozzle is best for your application.
- Removing debris from paved surfaces
- Dirt road dust prevention on utility and construction vehicles
- Dust suppression at fairgrounds and horse arenas
- Extinguish fires close to emergency fire vehicles
Typical operating conditions for this application are listed for each nozzle