HydroPulse® Low Flow Flat Fan Spray Nozzles
The new HydroPulse (HP) is a direct pressure spray nozzle with an air actuated shut-off designed to replace current Flat Fan installations where an intermittent spray is desired. It is a more compact, lower cost, and easier to maintain solution than competitor models.
Key Features of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
- Simple and maintenance-friendly design allows for disassembly, inspection/cleaning, and reassembly with basic hand tools
- Internals can be removed in one simple operation!
- Can be rebuilt without uninstalling entire spray assembly
- Air Cylinders are not integrated and are easily replaceable
Design Features of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
- Provides a controlled intermittent liquid spray using only liquid pressure as the force for atomization. Offers DRIP FREE performance.
- Interchangeable Flat Fan spray tips
- Pneumatically actuated for crisp on/off spray
- Straight through porting for fluid recirculation
- Variety of mounting brackets available
- Relatively coarse atomization
- Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in overlapping sprays
Spray Pattern: Flat Fan
Spray Angles: 0° to 110°
Flow rates: 0.024 to 24.7 gpm (0.084 to 101 L/min)
- Fluid Connection Size: 1/8, 1/4, Female, NPT/BSP
Two fluid ports are standard; a plug to seal the recirculation port is included.
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 600 psi
- Air Connection Size: 1/8 Female NPT; 1/8 Female BSP Adapter automatically included when fluid connection is BSP
- Air Cylinder Pressure: Minimum: 30 psi; Maximum: 250 psi. For larger BJ tips, more pressure may be required to break seal.
- Operating Temperature Range: -15° to 400 °F. Nylon Mounting Hardware: 250 °F MAX
- Standard Materials:
Body: Nickel-plated Brass or 303 Stainless Steel
Internals: PTFE, Viton, 303SS
Air Cylinder: Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, PTFE, and Viton®
- Fluid Seals: FDA-compliant Viton®
- Air Cylinder: Single-acting spring extend type. Air pressure retracts the rod and allows flow through the nozzle.
Removing air pressure extends the rod and seals the nozzle. Double-acting cylinder available upon request.
- Frequency Rating: Up to 180 cycles/minute, with an appropriate solenoid valve (Cv=0.08 minimum).