HydroWhirl STank Washing Nozzles, Tank Cleaning, Rotating Slotted Spray Nozzles
Open Performance Data Table - US units (PDF - 151 KB)
Open Performance Data Table - SI/Metric units (PDF - 150 KB)
Download the Bottle, Drum & Tank Washing brochure (PDF - 1MB)
See also: HydroWhirl Poseidon - high-impact rotating tank washing nozzle
See also: HydroWhirl Orbitor - high impact tank washing machine
HydroWhirl® S slotted rotating spray nozzle for quick, efficient tank cleaning
The HydroWhirl® S tank washing nozzle directs the cleaning water through a rotating head at the tip of the spray assembly. This produces a vigorous moving spray action against all areas of the walls of a tank. The spray pattern from the HydroWhirl S head uses impact and repetition to quickly wash the tank. This spray pattern is especially effective at breaking up and removing contaminants.
Design Features of Tank Washing Nozzles, Rotating Slotted Spray Nozzles
- Cleans more quickly, but uses less water and lower pressure than static tank washers
- Lower flow and pressure mean smaller pump size resulting in lower operating costs
- Surface finish ideal for sanitary applications
- Laser welded design - durable assembly
- 316 Stainless Steel construction - corrosion resistant
- Three connections - threaded, clip-on, and welded
- Made from FDA-accepted materials for Clean-in-place (CIP) applications
- Self-cleaning bearings
- Vigorous moving spray action
- Complete 360° omnidirectional coverage
- New! Additional spray angles:
All 360° HydroWhirl S tank washing nozzles are available with ATEX approval for Zone 0.
Not recommended for applications over 60 psi.
The HydroWhirl S tank washing nozzle has been carefully designed for long service life.
Low-maintenance bearing design:
- Self-cleaning bearings are lubricated by water flow to clear away particles
- 316 Stainless Steel construction - durable and corrosion-resistant
- Made from rolled steel, not forged - no internal stress points
- Surface finish of 0.8 microns Ra or better
- 100% welded assembly
- Material traceability controlled throughout production
- Lab testing validates minimum service life of 300 hours
- Available in many different sizes and connection styles
- Dual bearing design - nozzle operates effectively in any orientation
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 60 years. BETE nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. BETE Applications Engineering will work with you to help during trial runs and ensure you choose the optimal spraying solution.