HydroWhirl Orbitor Tank Washing Machines are ideal for high-impact cleaning
Open Performance Data Table - US units (PDF - 111 KB)
Open Performance Data Table - SI/Metric units (PDF - 111 KB)
Open Printable Manual (PDF - 775 KB)
Open Printable Manual in Spanish (PDF - 775 KB)
Open Orbitor FAQ (PDF - 100 KB)
Download the Bottle, Drum & Tank Washing brochure (PDF - 3MB)
BETE Tank Cleaning Inquiry Worksheet (PDF - 348 KB)
See also: HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 - smaller, high impact tank washing machine
See also: HydroWhirl S - slotted rotating tank washing nozzle
See also: HydroWhirl Poseidon - high-impact rotating tank washing nozzle
The HydroWhirl® Orbitor is a versatile tank cleaning machine designed to meet the high standards required in the food, brewing, beverage, dairy, tanker cleaning, and chemical industries combining high performance cleaning efficiency with extended operating life and reduced life cycle costs.
Design Features of High-Impact Tank Cleaning Machines
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor can be stripped, maintained, and rebuilt in less than 15 minutes.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is self cleaning and self lubricated.
- Enhanced external cleaning with dedicated nozzles that clean the external surfaces of the machine and its mounting pipe.
- Designed for use where high impact cleaning is required.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is ideal for use in larger tanks and where the product is difficult to clean.
- Designed with minimum moving parts to ensure extended operating life and reduced down time.
All HydroWhirl Orbitor tank washing machines are available with ATEX approval for Zone 0.Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed to meet hygienic standards
- Optimum consumption of water, chemicals, and time = reduced operating costs
- Minimum moving parts = reduced lifecycle costs
- Self cleaning; self lubricating = no process contamination
- High impact jets; orbital wash pattern = high efficiency cleaning process
- Compact design = will fit through small access flanges
- 2 or 4 nozzle configuration = wash pattern variable up to super intense
- External Surface Finish: 0.5 microns Ra or better
- 360°, 180° up, and 180° down wash patterns
- Variable cycle times
- High impact cleaning
Flow rates: 21.5 - 160 gpm (80 - 600 L/min)
Working Pressure: 45 - 145 psi (3 - 10 bar)
Minimum opening size for standard-capacity HydroWhirl Orbitor is 125 mm (5.00") for either a 2 nozzle or 4 nozzle model.
Nozzle Head: 316L
Gears: PEEK + 316 SS
Bushings/Seals: Carbon Filled PTFE
Typical HydroWhirl Orbitor Tank Cleaning Machine Applications:
Typically used where high impingement cleaning is required and where the most efficient use of utilities is necessary.
Bright beer tanks, coppers, maltings
Coatings and Paints
Storage silos, process vessels, mixers
Food and Dairy
Raw milk storage, spray driers, process vessels, storage silos
Process vessels, mixers, storage silos
Process vessels, storage silos
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in spray nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 55 years. BETE spray nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. BETE Applications Engineering will work with you to help during trial runs and ensure you choose the optimal spraying solution.