HydroWhirl Poseidon® Tank Washing Spray Nozzles are ideal for high-impact cleaning
Open Performance Data Table - US units (PDF - 111 KB)
Open Performance Data Table - SI/Metric units (PDF - 111 KB)
Download the Bottle, Drum & Tank Washing brochure (PDF - 1MB)
See also: HydroWhirl S - slotted rotating tank washing nozzle
See also: HydroWhirl Orbitor - high impact tank washing machine
The HydroWhirl Poseidon® is a versatile Clean-In-Place (CIP) rotating tank-washing nozzle that combines slow moving rotation and high-impact spray pattern for more efficient tank cleaning. It is ideal for tanks up to 22 ft. in diameter often found in the food, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries where superior cleaning with reduced cycle times and low water, energy and chemical consumption are important considerations.
The bearingless design provides a slow, nearly constant rotation speed over the operating pressure range. The slow, nearly constant rotation speed of the HWP results in more efficient cleaning and use of resources over static spray balls and other rotating spray ball designs through increased impact and longer spray dwell time on the target surface.
Advantages of the HydroWhirl Poseidon Tank Washing Spray Nozzles:
- Cleans more quickly and uses less water and lower pressure than static tank washers
- Complete 360° omnidirectional coverage
- Slow rotation speed provides higher impact and more efficient cleaning.
- Durable PTFE nozzle construction withstands extreme chemical and elevated temperature environments.
- Simple internal design allows reliable flow-through operation
- Design validated by lab testing to 200°F (93°C)
- Maintenance-friendly design allows disassembly, inspection, and reassembly with basic hand tools.
- Made from FDA-approved materials for use in Clean-in-Place (CIP) applications
Design Features of the HydroWhirl Poseidon Tank Washing Spray Nozzles:
- Cleans more quickly, and uses less water and lower pressure than static tank washers
- PTFE construction:
- Ideal for harsh chemical environments
- Corrosion resistant
- Three connections: pipe, tube, or DIN clip-on. Threaded connections available upon request.
- Made from FDA-approved materials for use in Clean-In-Place (CIP) applications.
- Slow spinning, longer spray dwell time on the target surface increases impact over conventional rotating designs
- Complete 360° omnidirectional spray pattern
Flow rates: 15.3 to 89.5 gpm (58.3 to 333 L/min)
Minimum Tank Opening: Small: 3" (75mm), Large: 3.3" (83mm)
Made in the U.S.A.
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in spray nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 55 years. BETE spray nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. BETE Applications Engineering will work with you to help during trial runs and ensure you choose the optimal spraying solution.