STXP Largest Free Passage Full Cone Spiral Spray Nozzle
Design Features of the STXP Largest Free Passage Full Cone Spiral Spray Nozzle
- Abrasion resistant
- Cobalt Alloy 6 or RBSC ceramic parts in high-wear areas
- High energy efficiency
- Largest free passage in spiral design
- Extra-heavy, rugged construction
- Male and female connections
- Flanged and special connections available as required
- Fine atomization
Spray angles: 90° and 120° standard
Flow rates: 2.12 to 3320 gpm (9.67 to 10700 L/min). Higher flow rates available.
Standard Materials: Base and Caps - 316 Stainless Steel; Tip - Cobalt Alloy 6 or RBSC Ceramic. (RBS C not available on nozzle numbers STXP12 - STXP32).
Full Cone 90° (XPN)
Full Cone 120° (XP)