Nozzles for the Chemical Processing Industry
We know that selecting the correct spray nozzle, fabrication, or spraying system for your chemical process is key to optimizing productivity. Our high-quality spray technology is manufactured with durable and corrosion-resistant materials to perform in the harshest environments.
Our customer-focused designers, applications engineers, and sales team work with you to find the best spray solution for your unique application, whether it be a standard product or a custom design.
BETE is a trusted international nozzle supplier for many chemical processing and manufacturing operations. We design and build high-quality nozzles that are able to withstand the harsh environments present in many chemical plants. BETE offers a wide selection of materials to ensure nozzle durability and service life in the hazardous and aggressive environments present in the chemical processing industry, including nickel alloys and stainless steels for high temperature environments, plastics for maximum corrosion resistance, and cobalt alloys, silicon carbides, and tungsten carbides for abrasive spray media and environments. Whether you need nozzles for gas scrubbing, coating, spray drying, tank mixing, or something else entirely, our engineers are experienced in finding the perfect match for you from our large selection of durable nozzles.
Contact us today to speak with our experienced sales personnel or engineers and we can help you find the best nozzle solution for your needs, be it from our line of standard products or a custom solution. BETE personnel will use their extensive experience, coupled with specific analysis tools, to size the right nozzle for optimal performance in your situation. Our team provides prompt delivery and service along with real technical, engineering, and problem solving advice.
Common Nozzle Applications in Chemical Processing:
- Nozzles are used for cooling and quenching in a wide variety of chemical processing applications to control process temperatures and protect downstream equipment
- Cooling process gases prior to scrubber/bag-houses
- Cooling combustion exhaust gases
- FGD quench systems
- Emergency quench systems
- Dry scrubbers
- SO2 removal using lime slurries or other scrubbing agents
- Odor control
- Liquids can be sprayed to mask or chemically alter the smell of products, waste, process streams, or exhaust gas
- Packed bed scrubbers
- Acid scrubbers
- Hydrochloric (HCl), sulfuric acid (H2SO4), nitric (HNO3), or hydroflouric (HF) acids
- Halogen removal
- Ammonia/amine scrubbing
- SCR/SNCR applications
- Control NOx emissions using ammonia (NH3) or urea solution
- Nozzles spray ammonia or urea solutions to absorb nitrogen oxides which are produced after most combustion processes and which emissions are limited by environmental regulations
- Venturi scrubbing
- A form of gas scrubbing in which the gas passes through a narrowed section of ducting where high velocities help to ensure thorough mixing and contact between the gas and scrubbing fluid
- Wash water injection
- Storage tanks
- Process vessels
- IBC containers
- Tank circulation
- Solids suspension
- Mixing and agitation