To all BETE Customers and Partners,
We are writing to inform you about how BETE is committed to the health and safety of our team so that we can continue to provide spray technology solutions that exceed expectations. At this time, our operations have not been directly affected by the virus, and we have implemented precautionary measures to protect our employees and the local community. We are available to fill in where spray nozzles, fabrications, and systems supply chains are compromised.
- We are closely monitoring information provided by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health as the situation continues to evolve.
- We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the essential preventive measures. Our employees have a heightened awareness of handwashing and additional resources for keeping their work areas clean. We have reorganized workspaces and set guidelines for social distancing at BETE Headquarters.
- Supervisors and Managers are running wellness checks at the start of each shift.
- We have suspended all air travel for business and visitors to our office are limited to necessity only. Our increased restrictions on visitors coming to BETE include protocols verifying that visitors have not been to areas with high infection rates within the last 14 days.
- Resources for working remote and virtual meeting tools are available for many positions to sustain business continuity in the unprecedented event of quarantine.
- We will continue to keep you up-to-date via email, in the COVID-19 Updates section of our website, and through our social media channels.
If there is anything we can do to help your business during these challenging times, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Compassion and working together will help us get through this period of unease.
With sincerity and kind regards,
Your BETE Spray Team