Design Features of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
- Provides a controlled intermittent liquid spray using only liquid pressure as the force for atomization. Offers DRIP FREE performance.
- Interchangeable flat fan, full cone, or hollow cone spray tips
- Pneumatically actuated for crisp on/off spray
- Straight through porting for fluid recirculation
- Hygienic mounting brackets available
Spray Characteristics of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
- Relatively coarse atomization
- Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in overlapping sprays
The new HydroPulse (PHP) is a direct pressure spray nozzle with an air actuated shut-off designed to replace current installations where a pneumatic intermittent spray is desired. It is a more compact, lower cost, and easier to maintain solution than competitor models.
HydroPulse - Pneumatic - PHP - Intermittent Nozzles
| Inlet connection
|| ¼” NPT or BSPP, liquid; ⅛” NPT or BSPP,
cylinder air; ½” or DN10 tri-clamp
| Maximum flow rate
|| 12.6 GPM / 57.7 LPM
| Maximum rated pressure
|| 600 PSI / 42 bar
| Operating temperature range
|| -15°F to 400°F / -26°C to 204°C
| Air cylinder pressure
|| 30 PSI to 250 PSI
| Air cylinder operation
|| Single acting (spring return) or double acting
| Maximum cycle frequency
|| 3 cycles/sec
| Nozzle construction
|| Stainless steel wetted components,
Viton® (FKM) seals.
| Interchangeable BJ, BJH, CW and ST nozzle tip options.
- Common Materials: