Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed to meet hygienic standards; external surface finish: 0.5 microns Ra or better
- Self cleaning; self lubricating = no process contamination
- Optimum consumption of water, chemicals, and time = reduced operating costs
- Minimum moving parts = reduced lifecycle costs
- High impact jets; orbital wash pattern = high efficiency cleaning process
- Compact design = will fit through small access flanges and vessel openings
- 4 nozzle configurations
- 360° wash pattern
- Variable cycle times
- High impact cleaning
The HydroWhirl® Orbitor 100 is a versatile tank cleaning machine designed to meet the high standards required in the food, brewing, beverage, dairy, and chemical industries combining high performance cleaning efficiency with extended operating life and reduced life cycle costs.
Advantages of the HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 tank cleaning machine.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 can be stripped, maintained, and rebuilt in less than 15 minutes.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 is self cleaning and self lubricating.
- Enhanced external cleaning with dedicated nozzles that clean the external surfaces of the machine and its mounting pipe.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 is ideal for use in small to medium tanks where the product is difficult to clean and where high impact cleaning is required.
- Designed with minimum moving parts to ensure extended operating life and reduced down time.
- Easily fits through Ø4” (100 mm) openings; or Ø3.35” (85 mm) when nozzle head vertically aligned
- 4 nozzle machines
- Variable cycle times
- Female connections
For jet lengths and cycle times, please refer to the PDFs on the right.
See also: HydroWhirl Orbitor - high impact tank washing machine
See also: HydroWhirl S - slotted rotating tank washing nozzle
See also: HydroWhirl Poseidon - high-impact rotating tank washing nozzle
Typical HydroWhirl Orbitor 100 Tank Cleaning Machine Applications:
Typically used where high impingement cleaning is required and where the most efficient use of utilities is necessary.
Bright beer tanks, coppers, maltings, brew kettles, fermenters, storage tanks
Coatings and Paints
Storage silos, process vessels, mixers
Food and Dairy
Raw milk storage, spray driers, process vessels, storage silos
Process vessels, mixers, storage silos
Process vessels, storage silos
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in spray nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 55 years. BETE spray nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. BETE Applications Engineering will work with you to help during trial runs and ensure you choose the optimal spraying solution.
- Common Materials:
Select a nozzle number below for performance graph, drawings, and to request a quote.
gpm @ psi (density: 1 SG)